1. Application fee of Rs.300 should be remitted to either of the following accounts through any online mode, and the UTR/Transaction number should be noted.
A. Account Name: Indira Gandhi College of Arts & Science
Account Number: 3113201004948
IFSC Code: CNRB0003394
Bank Name: Canara Bank
B. Account Name: Indira Gandhi College Of Arts & Science
Account Number: 023802829723195001
IFSC Code:- CSBK0000238
Bank Name: CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK
2. Open the Online Application Portal by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ tab below.
The page will contain all the courses in which candidates can secure admission. Choose a suitable Under Graduate or Post Graduate course. Fill in all the details that are relevant and tick the checkbox as required. All mandatory items must be filled in; otherwise, the online application form may not be saved.
3. Please note that only those who want to avail of the facility of College Hostel / College bus need to tick the checkbox of Hostel and College bus.
4. Scroll down and fill up the Educational details
5. Enter the UTR number/Transaction ID in the Transaction ID/ Receipt Number column.
6. Upload the Photo
Only passport-size photos should be uploaded. To upload the photo, click on ‘choose file’ and select photos. Wait till the orange color in the column turns green color. Click on the ‘upload button’. The photo is now uploaded.
7. After entering all the details put a tick mark in the checkbox of the ‘declaration option ‘and then click on the ‘save’ button. Then a verification pop-up will open. Check whether all the details entered by you are correct. If yes then tick the verification check box and submit. If you want to change any information, click on the ‘Edit button’, correct it, and submit.