1. Open the Online Application Portal by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ tab below
The page will contain all the courses in which candidates can secure admission. Choose the course. Fill all the items that are relevant to you or numbers or tick the checkbox as required. All mandatory items must be filled in; otherwise, the online application form may not be saved.
2. Upload the Photo
Only passport size photo should be uploaded. To upload the photo, click on ‘choose file’ and select
photos. Wait till the orange color in the column turns to green color. Click on the ‘upload button’. The photo is now uploaded.
Please note that only those who want to avail of the facility of College Hostel / College Bus, need to tick the checkbox of Hostel and College Bus.
3. Scroll down and fill up the Educational details
4. After entering all the details put a tick mark in the checkbox of the ‘declaration option‘ and then click on ‘save’ button
Then a verification pop up will open. Check whether all the details entered by you are correct. If yes then tick verification check box and submit. If you want to change any information, click on ‘Edit button’, correct it and submit.
5. In the pop up visible, there are two options.
- Submit as enquiry
- Proceed for payment
Click on proceed for payment (If you select the first option the application will be saved only as enquiry, will not be processed as an application.)
6. Application fee can be remitted to the following account either through RTGS or NEFT. (Applicable only for offline applications)
Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust
A/C – 3377 0101 0370 079
IFSC – UBIN0533769